Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is CheeziFit?
CheeziFit is a Physiotherapy led dance fitness programme to recognisable, upbeat fun tracks with an aim to lift your spirits and get you fit and healthy at the same time.
2. How old do I need to be?
16 + (16 and 17 year olds should be accompanied by an adult)
3. How long is the class?
The class is 1 hour
4. Timetable; Click here to see our timetable >
5. What makes the class different to other dance fitness classes?
We are different in that we are one of the only Physiotherapy led dance fitness exercise programmes in the country, which aims to help you both individually and collectively. We also know the name of all our participants and try to create a community feel.
6. Do I need to book?
100% Yes; you need to book and confirm that you will be attending
7. How much is it?
Our Community classes are £4.00 per person.
8. How do I pay and can I book in advance?
Currently the booking system is on-line and you pay on-line through PayPal.
You can pay into the CheeziFit account; by BACS.
You can pay by cash for the Community classes too (in advance). Just send us an email to email@example.com and we will book you in.
You can block book monthly
9. What happens if I can’t make a class?
We will reschedule your class subject to space.
10. What should I wear and what equipment should I bring?
Comfortable clothing; leggings, t shirt and trainers and a bottle of cold water.
11. What if I am a beginner – will I be able to do it?
Yes, you will be offered modifications, adaptations and progressions and you will all be supported individually in the class.
12. What can I expect at my first class?
A warm welcome and a feel-good, fun hour of dance based exercises.
13. Do I need to complete a health form?
Yes, when you receive the booking email there will be a link to the booking health form which will need to be completed and cleared before entry to any class.
14. How near to the class start time can I book? Can I book at the last minute?
Community Classes need to be booked and paid for in advance.
15. Can I bulk book classes?
Yes, we recommend you block book to secure your space for the month.
16. Can you recommend a core strengthening and posture workout to compliment CheeziFit?
Yes, we have a sister company called PACEPilates offering core strengthening, posture, flexibility
and balance with a great focus on breathing efficiently. Click here for more information.